Saturday, November 22, 2008
Who Had The Audacity?
The ever famous Brian Regan once asked the question, "Who had the audacity?". I now pose the same question. What I am referring to is the picture below that we will call exhibit 1.
When I woke up this morning this monstrosity was found upon our door! As many of you know I am and will always be a major BYU football fan. So this truly offended me, especially since the rivalry game is today. Well, nobody messes with me and gets away with it. REVENGE IS MINE!!! Even though it was early this morning when I found that THING on my door, my wife and I went to work quickly in retaliation. Now refer to exhibits 2 and 3.
There was one problem with getting revenge. Who could have done this? I do know that it must have been one of my neighbors. I know that Jason is a Ute fan and I know that his wife, Niki, and him would certainly love to antagonize me. I also know that Brittany went to the University of Utah and her husband Justin has been waiting to pull a prank on me. So instead on guessing which one, I decided to get them both. Now refer to exhibit 4 and 5.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
We think that you guys were pretty creative. Your reasoning for who had done it to you was pretty good too! We were trying to figure out who had done it, but I guess that we know now!!!
How funny! Curtis and I are laughing at this! Aren't pranks so fun!
He, he, he. I don't know who did it, but I love it! Revenge is sweet... :)
That's great!!! Kyle went to the game and was treated horribly. A guy behind he and his dad even kept hitting his dad. The worst part is that most of the rude words were not aimed at the game but made very personal! He told me he will never take me to that stadium again. Pretty sad when you can't even enjoy the great rivalry game.
Post a Comment