We spent Thanksgiving with my family this year. My mom had a really cute craft project for us to do. She was planning on coming up today to go to Novemberfest with me. We didn't quite finish the first blocks on Thanksgiving, so we decided to finish them up today. She also found some really cute blocks for Christmas. Here they are. You can't tell from the picture, but the letter stick off the block. I think they are so cute. I love my mom!





11 comments:
Those are so darling! I was totally looking for something like that to decorate with, and came up with nothing. Now your all set for Thanksgiving next year, and Christmas this year. Fun stuff!
Those are so great! I think they are so cute. I wish I could be that crafty and creative. Awesome job! :)
wow! I love them! There's something about blocks. . .I dunno, they're pretty cool! :)
Love em! How festive too! I love this time of year!!
I love the blocks!! They are adorable. I need to start being more crafty like that too. You guys are so creative!
Mom's are great! Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I made a blog. It is bobandhaley@blogspot
I thought you may be interested ;)
Love those crafts...they are darling!
I l O V E the blocks! Now that is something I wish I had in my house! I am so not the crafty talented type! They are super cute!
Those blocks are way cute!! Your mom must be way creative to think of all those cute ways of putting them together. You did a FABULOUS job on doing them!! Hope you are both doing well!! By the way I like your revenge and exhibit pics.
Wow you are so creative. I love the blocks.
Those are so cute! If I even attempt things like that, they never turn out! Yours did though and I really like them!
Post a Comment