Monday, September 3, 2007

The Office is coming back!!!

Okay, so we are very big fans of the office. Tonight while talking to some friends we remembered seeing a preview of The Office on the internet and decided that we needed to post it for everyone to see:) We are excited for the next season and hope this sure makes you all want to start a new obsession. http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/video/#mea=150375

4 comments:

Krystal said...

hey, when are you coming down to orem next? we need to get together! give me a call (I got your txt a while back, but I forgot to reply. . .sorry)
congrats on graduating!! woohoo!!

Nicky and Patrick said...

We do need to get together. I am not sure when we will be down again. School just started and I just started a new job so we are busy at the moment. I will let you know though. If by some strange reason you venture up to Logan, give us a call.

Lacey said...

So, I've heard from several very reputable sources that Steve and I are missing out on something great by not being into "The Office" yet. We definitely want to start, but is it one of those series that you have to start at the beginning, or can you just jump in anytime?

Nicky and Patrick said...

You can just jump in, but there are many references to the previous seasons. I would recommend to watch the first ones. I know that the Maughans have the first two and we have the third one. It is really funny.