
For many months we have been testing out different couches. Always looking with the knowledge that it was only "window shopping." Well, on Thursday, September 13, we decided to splurge. We had seen this particular couch about a month ago, and it was love at first sight. After much consideration we decided to go for it.
I have to say that in the store it looked quite a bit smaller compared to all the other sectionals, but we love it.

When we got married Patrick's parents gave us their old loveseat and it has been great. We will really miss our "first couch" and are very grateful to them for giving it to us. Don't be too sad though cause it will not be completely gone...it is staying in the family. Derrick recently moved out and we have decided to give it to him. It will be nice to know it is going to be in good hands.
5 comments:
I love your new couches! They're way cute!
I am happy for your new purchase. I am sure my grandchildren will enjoy it also. Hopefully before they are old and worn out.
ooh, we looked at a couch like that, but at the time, there was no WAY it would fit in our apartment--the one we finally decided to get barely fit, but oh well. It's nice to have your own furniture isn't it? We had a 'loaner' couch from Levi's parents, and we gave it to his sister when her and her husband moved into a house.
OOOH! Looks comfy! I wanna sit on them!
I really think that the new couches are great! For the short time I sat on it I must say it was super comfortable and extremely good looking! Enjoy!
Post a Comment