If any of you are interested in finding out which character you are most like, here's the website.
http://www.quizilla.com/users/twilightnexus/quizzes/Which%20Twilight%20novel%20character%20are%20you%3F
Want to know about these books, you can visit this website.
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/
I know I am crazy for liking a Vampire romance, but it really is so good!!!
Monday, September 17, 2007
I'm Addicted!!
So, a few months ago my friend Lacey told me about a book that I just had to read. When she told me it was a Vampire Romance I sorta just laughed and thought to myself that is was definitely not the book for me. Later, she told me that I would really like the book, so I decided to give it a shot and now I am ADDICTED. I couldn't put all three of the books down and am really excited for the fourth. To anyone who hasn't read them yet, I would strongly recommend it. So, I saw this quiz on someone else's blog and I just had to take it. Here is the person I am most like!
If any of you are interested in finding out which character you are most like, here's the website.
http://www.quizilla.com/users/twilightnexus/quizzes/Which%20Twilight%20novel%20character%20are%20you%3F
Want to know about these books, you can visit this website.
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/
I know I am crazy for liking a Vampire romance, but it really is so good!!!
If any of you are interested in finding out which character you are most like, here's the website.
http://www.quizilla.com/users/twilightnexus/quizzes/Which%20Twilight%20novel%20character%20are%20you%3F
Want to know about these books, you can visit this website.
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/
I know I am crazy for liking a Vampire romance, but it really is so good!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I have actually heard a lot about these books and how everyone loves them and as soon as I have time to enjoy one I am going to go out and get it!
So fun!!! So, much to my surprise, I'm Bella! I totally would have thought Esme but apparently I'm a bit clumsier than I thought! Just kidding. Way fun site! Way fun books! *sigh* It makes me happy just thinking about them makes me happy. Thanks for sharing!!!
I'm so glad I'm not the only one. :)
actually I work with about 20 girls, and we're all addicted, a bunch of us went to the midnight release at boarders, and bought the book.
Yeah, I'm totally addicted as well.
Post a Comment