Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bear Lake Adventure

The Bowcutt's invited us to go to Bear Lake the weekend of August 18th. I had never been there before so we were excited. We left Friday night and got there when it was dark, so that night we stayed up way too late playing Nertz! Breakfast was great in the morning and you can tell from the picture below that Patrick was not too happy after doing all the dishes. After breakfrast we just hung out and played around. We went down to the lake and swam for a bit but it was an overcast day and slightly breezy. On the way back up we found a caterpillar that would have surely died had we not saved it from off the road. Patrick also decided it would be great to be superheros. It was a great weekend to just get out of Logan and have some fun.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Big cheer for super weekend getaways! Especially when superheroism is involved!

(So, have you talked your husband into a 'big' vacation yet? Let me know!)

Nicky and Patrick said...

I decided that it really is best to wait for the big vacation. We went down to Salt Lake the other day and had a ton of fun. I am off of my vacation kick...for now anyways:)

Hey I was wondering if I could borrow that book from you for the book club. They are all checked out at the library and I don't really want to buy a copy of it. Let me know.

Krystal said...

I love that you're a super hero, that makes me happy!