Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Patrick's Birthday!
This year on June 6th Patrick turned 24 years old. Wow!!! He was surprised(yeah right) at his birthday gift, which was The Lord of the Rings Trilogy(he had picked them out many months before). A few months earlier, I had been looking through a magazine and found really cool birthday cakes. Well, I decided it would be great if I tried to make my very first "cool" birthday cake. I think I picked the hardest one in there. It took about three hours to make, but it was well worth it in the end. That night, we had some friends over for cake and ice cream. It was a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
By the time I got there your super cool cake had been cut and mostly eaten, but I heard it was awesome and must say that it was indeed very tasty! Go you!
Post a Comment