Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Oklahoma

In July ventured out to Oklahoma...Yes, I said Oklahoma. My sister, Krista, lives there and her fiancée's family stays in some cabins each year. It was great to see some of my family and also to see where Krista is from. Although it was EXTREMELY humid, we had a lot of fun! This is a picture of Patrick with my niece Kelsey, and nephews, Spencer and Jordan. It was really good that we brought the portable dvd player for a little down time. We went to see the USS Batfish. It was a war submarine commissioned in 1943. It was really cool to be able to walk around inside and see what it would be like. I couldn't believe how tight everything fit inside and how many people were in it. I don't think I would have been able to handle living on a submarine, but it was very interesting to see how it all worked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Humid just doesn't say enough about the weather in Oklahoma! Not sure I would venture there again in July. We did have a great time tho and Denise's kids sure love spending time with Patrick. Love looking at your blog and your friends also. Love you Mom