Friday, August 3, 2007

Graduation

After 5 years of work, graduation finally came. On May 5, 2007 I graduated from Utah State University with a Bachelors Degree in Family Consumer Human Development. My emphasis is in Family Community Services, and I really am not planning on working in my field...at least not yet. For now I will hopefully be working a full time job and helping my husband finish up his schooling. That is the really great thing about being graduated. Now I can work full time so he can focus more on school and not have to work quite so much. I was really excited to have it all done, and yet a little sad that I would not be going back in the future. Now my life really starts and I am not just a college girl working toward the goal of graduation. I am really grateful for all of my family that helped me through college and all of the support they have given me through the years.
Dad and Mom with me
Krista came too It was great to have Patrick's family there as well Kati, Eric, Patrick, Nicky, Todd, Judy, Derrick, Carny

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Yay Nicky!!! You really graduated!!! Whoot whoot! So, what are we supposed to do now that we're "grown-ups"? I'm so excited that you have a blog now! BTW, how's Eclipse going? ;)