After eight months, we finally decided it was time to cute Gavin's hair. I didn't want to cut it because I knew he would look so much older and wasn't quite ready for that, but after getting a couple of people saying I had a cute little girl...I figured it was time. His hair was getting really long. We went to Cookie Cutters and LOVED it. They have awesome car chairs and they let them watch a movie while it gets cut. Gavin was okay in the beginning, but then they did buzz on the back and he was not a fan.
We cute about 4 inches off.
Handsome little guy!
We got Ellie's first official hair cut also. She needed a trim and they did a great job.
They even made her a little princess hairstyle too. She was very excited.
They gave the kids a sucker and balloons on the way out and we got a little hair sample of each.
Afterwards we stopped by the Peppermint Palace to see how they make candy. We had bad luck, because they are moving and didn't have the factory running right then, but we did get some yummy candy and Ellie loved it. I have to post all three pictures because I love all the poses of my cute little girl!
Afterwards we stopped by the Peppermint Palace to see how they make candy. We had bad luck, because they are moving and didn't have the factory running right then, but we did get some yummy candy and Ellie loved it. I have to post all three pictures because I love all the poses of my cute little girl!




No comments:
Post a Comment