We decided to head up to Logan to see Baby Animal Days. Cassidy, Riley and Miles Allen met us there. We also were able to see some friends from our old ward. It was so great to be back in Logan for a bit and spend time with friends. Here are some of our adventures that day.
They have a whole bunch of animals you can go in and pet, here is Ellie with the sheep.
I thought this goat was crazy. Ellie was a little hesitant about having it so high above her and looking at me to take a picture:)
We rode the train and Ellie and Gavin LOVED it. If the line hadn't been so long, we would have gone again.
We brought a picnic lunch.
Gavin was getting very sleepy by this point:) He took a little nap in his stroller.
And rode the pony's. I thought I got a picture of Ellie on the pony, but my camera had stopped working while we were there and I can't find one anywhere:( She did great and loved the ride. Miles, Riley, Ellie
Ellie got to hold a little chick and thought it was really funny how it tickled her hand.
Her favorite was the bunny.
Ellie, Riley, Miles and Cassidy-who knows what face Ellie is making...
Ellie, Nicky, Gavin, Riley
We had such a great time and are so glad we were able to head up and see the baby animals.




No comments:
Post a Comment