Monday, August 13, 2012

Tracy Aviary

Awhile ago we bought a pass of all passes for an awesome deal!  We have already paid for it over and over with the things we have done.  It was a really good deal and I will definitely be watching out for it again when ours expires.  We decided to take a trip to the Tracy Aviary on Monday, August 13, 2012.  I had never been, and it had been since elementary school for Patrick, so we really didn't know what to expect, but figured it would be a good family outing and since Ellie really likes birds, we thought she may enjoy it.  It DID NOT disappoint.  I was really surprised at how cool it was and we will go back for sure!  They have quite a few birds and many that I have never seen before.  Here are a few pictures from our adventure.  I don't have any of the owls, but there were tons of owls that were really cool.
 There were little pathways and things that kids could climb on and explore.

 Toucans are so awesome!  There beak is so big and it makes almost a hollow sound!
 Flamingos
 They had little mist things to keep you cooled off.  This one was a favorite and I'm pretty sure Patrick and Ellie were drenched after running through over and over.
 I also think pelicans are really cool.  Love this picture of me also...

We will go again and would recommend heading over to anyone.  It was a great little family outing.

No comments: