Gavin Lane Cassity has arrived! We are so excited to have him and have just spent all our time loving on him. I just wanted to post a picture to let you know he is here and I will post a bunch more later...but for now...I am just going to enjoy this tiny little guy!
Gavin Lane Cassity
Wednesday, August 29, 2012, 11:52PM
8lbs 6oz
21 Inches




14 comments:
Hooray! That is such a cute name! I hope things are going well!
Congratulations! I love that name. Hope he's letting you get some sleep (ha ha!).
-Dani Dunaway
Congrats! That is so much fun... Enjoy the new addition :)
Congratulations on your baby boy! I love his name too. Hope you're adjusting to two kids! Everyone says a baby changes your life, but TWO kids REALLY changes your life!
Love love love his name (it's at the very top of my favorite names list!) and have to say that he is SO ADORABLE!!! I'm so glad you guys are just enjoying and loving on him. This is such a special time for your little family. Seriously, all that hair-- he is perfect! Congrats again!!!
What a cute baby boy, and a cute name too!! I hope you are enjoying Orem and that Patrickosea is enjoying his new job!
Sorry, I don't know how Patricks name got messed up with the spelling on the end.
Congratulations! He is so tiny and handsome. We are so happy for you guys.
Precious. Welcome, little Gavin, you have awesome parents! Congrats, you Cassitys!
Yay congrats! What a handsome little guy!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting and he is so cute!
What a cutie!! Congrats!
How fun! He is so cute! Congrats to you guys. Is Ellie loving him or a little jealous?
Congratulations cousin! I am so happy for you. How do you like your new place?
Post a Comment