Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cleaned Up!

July 25, 2012
I had to post some pictures of our apartment in Logan so I can remember it.  We lived there from May 2007-July 2012.  My mom, Ellie and I headed up to Logan the next Wednesday to clean the apartment and get the rest of our stuff all out.  We had so much help and I am so grateful to all the girls in my ward for coming over and getting dirty!  I know it is never really fun to help clean up others stuff, but it was seriously appreciated!  And to Makenzie for watching Ellie for me while we cleaned.  It made it much easier!  
Dining Room
 Kitchen
 Family Room
 Our Bedroom
 Ellie's Bedroom
 Hallway-Bathroom
 Front Door-1043 North 560 West, Apt #1, Logan, UT  84341

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I still drive by it often and think of you guys. It was a nice place, and I'm so glad you lived there for so long. We miss you guys!!!