Saturday, July 21, 2012

Cassity Family Reunion

The day after we moved, we had a Cassity family reunion.  I'm so glad Kati took the time to get everyone together for the weekend so we could spend some good quality time together.  I thought this was a great picture of Patrick and Mike...both on there phones!!!
We had a lot of fun.  We all met up Friday, July 20, 2012, and had a BBQ.  Then we set up the tents.  Ellie thought it was so great to be able to play in all of the tents and sleeping was so much better than expected.  She did great!  Of course we had to get a bunch of pictures in the tent.
The next morning, July 21, 2012, Kati and I went and got a pedicure.  I didn't take a picture, but we got crackle nails!  They are awesome!  We headed swimming after at a family friends pool.  It was great to have the pool all to ourselves.  Grandma Judy got a really cool floaty for Ellie and she spent a ton of time in that being pushed all around.
She loved the goggles also

That night we met my parents to drop off Ellie and headed to the conference center to see Katherine Jenkins.  She has an amazing voice and we all really enjoyed the concert.  Baby boy was going crazy with all of the music.
We definitely need to make this an annual thing even though we all see each other often.  It is fun to have something actually planned and official! 

1 comment:

Cassidy&Dustin said...

I am glad you got to do a reunion! Sounds like you guys had fun. I like your dress in that last picture :)