Tuesday, July 10, 2012
We're Moving!
It's official...Patrick got a job at Mediconnect in South Jordan and we will be moving by the end of the month! I still can't believe that everything has happened so fast and we are moving away from everything that we know since we've been married. I am so excited and sad and overwhelmed all at the same time! We are going to be living with my parents in Orem for a little while until we can find a place in or close to South Jordan:) Wish us luck and know that we will miss you if you are in Logan and would love to keep in touch with everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Oh wow! So much going on all at once :) Hope everything goes well and that you guys enjoy living down south
Congratulations on the new job. We are a bit sad seeing as how we are wanting to end up in Logan, but we will still get to see you when we come home for visits. Good luck with the move, we are going through the same thing right now. It's a bit overwhelming.
So sad but happy for you as well. How exciting to be close to family also. Congrats!
Holy mackarel!!! Good for you guys, I'm glad you have a good job! My grandma lives down there, as does Rio Tinto stadium, so hopefully it won't seem too far away for us to come see you:)
Happy for you guys, sad for us. :) You've been working for lots of years to get to this point, so it's awesome that you're getting to move on. And I hear the library system in SL county is AMAZING! :) Please let me know if we can help you out with anything. Love your new family pic on the top of your blog, BTW. :)
So exciting, and yet so sad for all of us up in logan!!!
Exciting! I hope that you will love it. And congrats on the new job.
Congrats! That's so exciting! Good luck with the move and transferring dr's mid pregnancy, sounds crazy but exciting!
Hope you guys got all settled. How has the transition been for Ellie? Cache misses her already. And I feel bad we didn't get her minnie sippy to you before you left. Make sure you call on wed when you're up so I can get it to you. :)
Good luck on your new adventure! Your belly is stinking adorable. Good luck with the new wee one coming also!
Post a Comment