We had Ellie's 2 year pictures taken on June 7, 2012. I got a birthday coupon from JC Penney and it made it so cheap, I couldn't resist. I have to say we have had most of Ellie's pictures done by JC Penney and I feel like they do a pretty good job. Plus, if they don't turn out, I don't feel like I've just spent a ton of money. It is perfect. These pictures were great! I have to say that they did a really good job and captured Ellie perfectly! Here are the ones that I picked up.
Classic cheesy smile. I had to think of other ways to make her smile besides just saying cheese.
She did the best most natural smile when she was laughing! Love it!!
The one I picked for my wall
I love this one, but wish they would have gotten a little more of the top of her head. She looks so innocent!
I like how this one shows her whole outfit and a perfect little smile!
Another of the whole outfit. Can you tell we were almost done by then? She was very ready to go!
Ellie did really good and much better than I was expecting at holding still and smiling for the camera. It really helped that they have to be on the little red light to get a picture. I thought this would make it worse, but it helped her stay focused long enough to get a picture. I am very glad with how they turned out and would recommend JC Penney, especially for the price!










3 comments:
I think that cute girls deserves a big, awwwwwww. So crazy she is already 2!!
These turn out so cute! Helps to have such a cute subject, and Ellie did awesome. :) I'm with you, JC Penny's photo prices really are unbeatable!
Really it's Lacey, not Steve. :)
Post a Comment