Saturday, June 30, 2012

Belly Pics

I am like every other pregnant woman who does not really like to see pictures of themselves when pregnant....However, I took belly pics when I was pregnant with Ellie weekly, and I haven't been near as good with this little guy.  I do want to remember and have him see pictures from this time, so I am posting a few from the past few months:)  Enjoy!
June 30, 2012-31 Weeks

June 3, 2012-27 Weeks, 1 Day
 April 28, 2012-22 Weeks
April 22, 2012-21 Weeks, 1 Day
This pregnancy has been so much different than Ellie's.  I started our pretty sick, but so happy to be pregnant and having another baby. I am showing more than I was with Ellie also, which is normal for a second baby:)  This little guy is super active.  He is kicking or moving all the time and I love being able to know he is still doing okay in there.  He does however hurt more.  He stretches out so big that both sides of me by my hips just hurts.  He also will push and stay that way so you can see a foot or whatever sticking out my side or by my ribs.  It is very uncomfortable sometimes.  Ellie was also a big mover, but I don't remember it ever really hurting.  I have been getting tons of braxton hicks also this time.  None with Ellie.  The Dr says it is much more normal to be able to feel them a lot with second babies.  My sciatic nerve on my right side has been hurting like crazy too.  It hasn't made me crumple to the floor or anything, so we are good.  With Ellie I had nerve pain on my left side, but it stayed for only a week.  This one has lasted several weeks.  I am sure it is from hauling a 2 year old around:)  Even with being uncomfortable, I love being pregnant and the opportunity that I will get to have this little guy join our family.  We are getting so excited to meet him and all the changes that will come:)

No comments: