Patrick turned the big 29 on Wednesday, June 6, 2012. What an old man he is now;) We had a great day, pretty uneventful, but still lots of fun! Patrick had to work, but his mom and brother surprised him by coming up to have lunch with us. We went to The Italian Place on federal avenue in Logan. If you haven't been there, you should go because they seriously have the best sandwiches ever!!! I asked what he wanted for dinner and what kind of cake....of all things, he wanted a Sam's Club pizza(This is also really yummy if you've never tried it) and fruit pizza. I love it that it was an easy dinner for me:)
After work, we had his brother over for dinner and fruit pizza. Then just played games for the night. He got a couple of movies from me, x-box games from his mom and Ellie gave him some cool airplanes that you shoot with a rubber band and made a picture frame-she picked out the frame and paper and even helped to modge podge it on:).
We had a great day and hope Patrick did too. Love you babe!






4 comments:
Happy Birhtday Patrick!
Happy birthday to Patrick! Sounds like it was a nice day. Hope he enjoys this last year of the 20's... ;)
Oh man. I feel bad I didn't know it was Patrick's birthday when I was texting you the other day. Tell him happy birthday for us!
Happy Birthday Pappy! Glad you had a great day! That fruit pizza looks great!
Post a Comment