Thursday, July 7, 2011

All Girl

Ellie loves to carry around my purse, or really any bag. She even lifts her diaper bag when it's full and tries to carry it. She is so funny and definitely all girl!
July 6, 2011
We started swim lessons this week and are having lots of fun with that. It will be interesting to see how it goes. They want them to be able to hold on the side and move around so they would be able to get to the ladder if they need to, blow bubbles, so they know to blow out in the water and not suck in, float on there back, bounce off the bottom so they will be able to push up out of the water and bounce to the side, and go under water holding there breath. The last one will be interesting to see how she does with that. She really likes the water now and has a great time at the pool. We got a floaty that she can sit in and actually touch the bottom of the kiddy pool. She loves it because she can walk around and be independent. I hope she still likes swimming after being dunked!

3 comments:

Lynda said...

That purse is almost as big as her!

Brooke Carroll said...

haha! She is so cute! I am signing both girls up next month for lessons too...should be interesting! Glad Ellie is loving it!

bobandhaley said...

Owen and Gabe love the water too. I wish I could do swimming lessons, but I am too fat and for their age the parent has to be in the pool with them. It didn't work out with Bob's work schedule. I hope she does well. We have had a few scares in the ocean and kiddy pool. It makes your heart stop. I love the pictures of Ellie! I can't wait till we come home and the boys can meet all these cute friends again!