Thursday, July 7, 2011

1 Year Photos

We went and got 1 Year pictures of Ellie at JC Penney on June 24, 2011. This is the 2nd time we've been there and I am really pleased with how they turn out. I will say that I don't think the photographer was quite as good this time and I will probably request the lady I had the first time when we go again, but I still think they turned out great. Plus, JC Penney always has awesome coupons you can find. They have them on there website, in magazines or at the checkout stand in the store. I would recommend them for sure! Here are the cute pictures! This was my favorite. I actually have a picture of me when I was little that reminds me of this. I saw a picture in there studio with these letters and I thought it would be so cute, we couldn't get Ellie to even crack a smile with them! I like to have a monkey picture, and this one turned out great. I really like that it shows her entire outfit with matching shoes as well.I'm not normally one to buy extra things when I get photos done, but I really liked this because it shows her doing things she does....a lot! Also, it was only 5 bucks....so, you can't beat that. The middle one looks like she might be laughing, but she is really screaming. She just likes to scream, it doesn't mean she is upset, most of the time, she is just a noise maker. She is always squatting like the bottom one as well, so I thought it was great.

4 comments:

The Graves.... said...

So so cute! We need to get together soon!

Brooke Carroll said...

So adorable!!!

Alycia said...

Cute! They did turn out really good. I can't believe how much she is growing. What a sweetie!

Denise said...

love these