3 New Posts, scroll down:)
Well, lets play catch up tonight while I have a few hours alone:) Patrick is at meetings tonight and Ellie is asleep....well I hope she's asleep right now:) Let start with Ellie's Birthday that we celebrated....a month ago on June 4! It was so much fun and I can't believe she is one already. This has been a super fast year. I had a really great time planning her party and getting everything ready. We decided on Hot Pink, Lime Green and Bright Yellow along with Monkey's! Ellie's room is decorated with Monkey's and we have called her our little monkey since before she was born, so it was perfect. Here are the invites! I think they turned out awesome.

We took the pictures at the temple one day and they turned out sooo cute! How could they not with such a cutie as the subject...I had a great time making a birthday banner for her, it turned out so much better than I expected it to.


With the help of my mom, we made Monkey Cake Pops. They were so awesome and I have such a great mom to help. She had the cake pops all ready to dip so all we had to do was dip and decorate the night before.

I made a monkey cake and I love it!


A few years ago my mom got me a cool cake set that you can make the cake turn out checkerboard when it's cut. I decided this was a perfect time to finally use it:) I think it is awesome!

Ellie thought they cake was really great too! I made her own little cake so she could smash it all up and we wouldn't have to eat afterwards....

I really hoped she would just dig in and get all messy, and she did. It was great!

She also did awesome with opening presents! I kind of expected to open most of them and have her only be interested in the paper and bows, but she really got into opening them. She would tear the paper and all. It was great.

She would get all excited about the present she opened,

and then crawl to get another one! It was so much fun to watch her.

She was very spoiled:)


I thought this was a great picture. Everyone was singing, If You're Happy and You Know It, to try and get her to clap....

Aunt Kati and Uncle Mike brought there chihuahua, Choncho, up. Ellie LOVES dogs and really loves Choncho!



I didn't get any pictures of the food, but we had a yummy lunch at the park. We had chicken salad on croissants. Surprisingly Ellie loved it! Strawberries, of course, since they are her favorite, vegi's and chips. Thanks everybody for coming up to spend the day with us!
1 comment:
You're right...this year has gone by so fast!! It has been so much fun seeing her grow and change and live close enough that we get to experience all those changes with her. She certainly is loved.
Post a Comment