Monday, October 25, 2010

Recipes

For those of you who wanted the recipes for dinner in a pumpkin and caramel apples here are the links.

Dinner in a Pumpkin

Caramel Apples

We use Symphony with toffee and almonds for our chocolate and then didn't put the colored chocolate melts on. But that would be really yummy if you did:)

Limeade

Mix one frozen limeade using lemon lime soda in place of the water. Add green food coloring. Niki and Jason used orange kool-aid for the hands.

And....here's a few pictures of Ellie...just because:)

October 18-She loves to pull up her shirts....and usually proceeds to suck on them until they are drenched:)October 20-binky in one hand, toy in the otherOctober 25-I laid her down and she somehow managed to turn 90 degrees:)October 25-20 Weeks Today

1 comment:

pawlyandsandy said...

Thanks for the recipes! I can't wait to try them! I love the cute sleeping pictures of Ellie and I LOVE all her beautiful hair, such a sweetie!