*Rolling to one side-she doesn't do this often, but every now and then.
*Laughing, giggling, talking...all the time. I love all of her noises. She especially loves it when Patrick flubbers her neck. She is starting to make new noises too each day. She is going to be a talker.
*When I sing to her, she will sing back. It is seriously so dang cute!
*Grabs onto everything and anything you giver her. Then it of course goes straight to her mouth. She will grab and pull on her play mat...thingy...to make the music go. I don't know that she really knows that if she pulls it, it will make music, but she pulls it anyways. She loves toys, especially these rings that Patrick got her. I also made her a tabby blanket that she loves. She will poke her fingers through the tabs and put them straight in her mouth:)
*Holds onto her feet when she has jammies on.
*Plays with her ears.
*Wiggles all the time.
*Hold her head up all the time. We just got her a bumbo and it is her new favorite thing.
*You can pull her into sitting and then she always wants to keep going till she's standing. She is really strong and seems so proud of herself when she does this
*Follows objects all over the room. The other day I put her in front of the mirror, because she just loves seeing a baby in the mirror and as I would turn, she would turn her head all over to make sure she was still looking in the mirror
*Pushes her self up on her tummy. She holds her head up really great doing this and gets her chest off the ground for a while.
*Is notorious for smiling so huge, but as soon as the camera comes out, she just glares at it:) Its awesome when we get a good smiling picture:)
I can't think of anything else right now, but overall she is just so happy all the time. I love being able to stay home with her and watch her grow and explore all the new things that life has to bring. She is an amazing little girl and we love her so much!
PS I asked the Dr about her crying so much when she goes to bed and he said that it is very normal and happens at this age to a lot of kids. They have developed a little more and just want to take in everything and not sleep. He said that we just need to keep trying and maybe put her to bed a little earlier, before she is too tired to sleep. Try to be really boring before bed, so she doesn't want to stay up:) We can try letting her cry it out-I hate this, but we do try and she just cries and cries(he said if she still does this at 6 months then we should try letting her cry longer till she falls asleep) He did say that it usually only lasts a couple of weeks and she will probably get used to everything and start a more normal routine with naps etc..
This is from this morning. I just think she is so cute! I love these jammies and Grandma found this little witch hat. Here she is lovin the Bumbo.




1 comment:
Yes she is the cutest little thing! The witches hat is so cute.
Post a Comment