Monday, October 18, 2010

Annual Dinner in a Pumpkin and Caramel Apples!

A few years ago we started a tradition on doing dinner in a pumpkin and making caramel apples. We love it! Here are some pictures for this year.

Dinner in a pumpkin....it really is good:)

Breadstick Bones

Limeade Hands

Delicious Dessert

Yummy Caramel Apples

We had to make a couple extra...in honor of the Hughes! Wish you were here:)

The Whitmer's were able to come up with their cute Lydia. So good to see you guys. We didn't get a picture of the Staley's, but its always fun to have them here too.

I love Halloween so much! I have always liked it, and Patrick LOVES it, so it's even better. I really like all the fun treats that we make/get from others. I am going to try some cookie spiders next. I will post those soon...if they work out:) Happy Halloween.

9 comments:

The Taylor LIfe said...

Looks like you had a great time, it is always fun to have traditions for each holiday. I need the recipe for the dinner in a pumpkin!

Niki said...

Thanks for hosting this fun Halloween tradition. We had lots of fun!!

Lynda said...

Looks like so much fun. What about costumes?

Shantel said...

I love this! How fun.

Halloween is my very favorite holiday. I think this is a great idea, and I may just have to incorporate a fun dinner like this into our Halloween traditions.

Dave and Alisha said...

Im so jealous, getting Dave to do stuff like this is like pulling teeth. Those turned out super cute. I love them all.

bobandhaley said...

Bob and I were thinking of making caramel apples this year, but it will be on our own. Not with super cool people back home ;) Thanks for making some for us. Sure wish we could have been there to eat them!

Jessica said...

Yum! You are so festive! We could learn a few things from you! :D Joe's mom makes dinner-in-a-pumpkin and it is SO good! I need to try cooking it!

pawlyandsandy said...

wow I love it! I want all the recipes! Especially the limeaid hands, that's so cool! You rock Nicky! Wish we could have come over too. Miss you guys. Ellie is so beautiful!

Krista Payne said...

I love the party! Your treats look awesome and so good!! Little Ellie is growing up so much, she's such a doll.