-----"Learn from the past, prepare for the future, live in the present"-----
~President Thomas S. Monson~
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
The Baby Is Here!!!
At 8:44 pm last night, Nicky gave birth to an extremely beautiful little girl that is yet to be named. She weighed in at 7.3 lbs and 20 inches long. She has more hair than her daddy and has some extremely loud vocal cords. We will post more later.
Congrats you guys! She is adorable! I hope everything went well. Good luck with the next couple of weeks, they're a whirlwind. Let us know if we can do anything. I'll be calling you about bringing meals too :)
Aww...she is beautiful! Congrats to you all and good luck with the name! We always have a hard time choosing a name :) And way to go Nicky! You look great!
Wow! Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys! It's so amazing how they can be a mystery in your belly one day, and an adorable amazing little person the next!! Good luck with the name. Ours probably wont have one for a while after she comes either.
Look at all that HAIR!!! She is absolutely perfect in every way. Welcome to the world, Princess! We hope she and Nicky are recovering well and you're all enjoying this special time together. Can't wait to hear more about her and your new adventures in parenting. Seriously, CONGRATS!!!
YEAH!!! Congratulations!! I was hoping she would be here. I can't wait to hear more details soon! Love all the hair- Nikki that will be soon fun to style and play with.
oh my heck! I didn't even realize that you were that close to give birth. Where have I been? Congrats, she is a cutie, good luck picking a name. Glad it all went well.
Wow she really does have hair! She is so beautiful. I just have to tell you, Steve (or Lacey I'm not sure which but it did come from Steve's phone) texted me a picture of you and the baby and I didn't realize it was you at first. I was wondering why on earth Steve was sending me a picture of another woman having a baby. :) It made me laugh. Anyway, we are so excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it and to see what you name her.
Congrats Patrick and Nikki! We miss you guys! Sarah would be a good name for her :) she's a beautiful baby! Good luck with the loud vocal chords, we got one of those too :)
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you two...and just a little jeaouls. I am so ready to be done! She is beautiful! You guys will be great parents...as long as Patrick isn't involved too much!:) Have fun and Good Luck!
Nicky Congrats girl! That is awesome. I am happy for you and Patrick. I miss you. Glad to see you are doing awesome. Well I finally got a blog if you would like to see it. It is www.craignemo.blogspot.com
ps your blog is cute! I like seeing what is new with you guys. Your girl is darling too!
31 comments:
Congrats you guys! She is adorable! I hope everything went well. Good luck with the next couple of weeks, they're a whirlwind. Let us know if we can do anything. I'll be calling you about bringing meals too :)
Aww...she is beautiful! Congrats to you all and good luck with the name! We always have a hard time choosing a name :) And way to go Nicky! You look great!
Yeah! Welcome baby girl Cassity! She is beautiful...LOVE all the hair
Wow! Yay! That is so great! What a little pretty baby. Can't wait to hear more details!
YAY! Congrats! We are so excited for you! She is a beautiful little lady :) Can't wait to see her.
Congrats! She is beautiful! I love all that hair!
She is soooo cute! Yay!
Wow! Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys! It's so amazing how they can be a mystery in your belly one day, and an adorable amazing little person the next!! Good luck with the name. Ours probably wont have one for a while after she comes either.
Oh, so exciting, she is beautiful, I hope everything went well, can't wait to hear more. She is so sweet and I LOVE the hair. Congrats!
Congrats mom and dad! We are super happy and excited for you!
Nicki you look great!! and I love her hair. congrats you guys!!!
Look at all that HAIR!!! She is absolutely perfect in every way. Welcome to the world, Princess! We hope she and Nicky are recovering well and you're all enjoying this special time together. Can't wait to hear more about her and your new adventures in parenting. Seriously, CONGRATS!!!
YEAH!!! Congratulations!! I was hoping she would be here. I can't wait to hear more details soon! Love all the hair- Nikki that will be soon fun to style and play with.
Congratulations! She is so cute! Babies with hair are the best! She is just a little doll!
Oh so adorable! Congrats you guys! Hope everything went well with the delivery.
She looks like an Ellie
Yipppeeeee! Can't wait to meet her and HOLD HER in person!
YEAH! Welcome to the world mini Haley :)
Congratulations...little girls are so fun! She's beautiful.
It was sooo hard to leave the hospital Monday night....but tonight I get to see you all again and hold that tiny little bundle. Love you all!
oh my heck! I didn't even realize that you were that close to give birth. Where have I been? Congrats, she is a cutie, good luck picking a name. Glad it all went well.
Congrats!! She's beautiful!
Congrats - we're so happy for you guys! - Let us know if you ned anything! - Happy birthday baby cassity!
Congrats! Love all the hair! She is a cutie!
Oh so exciting! She is beautiful. Can't wait to meet her in person!
Wow she really does have hair! She is so beautiful. I just have to tell you, Steve (or Lacey I'm not sure which but it did come from Steve's phone) texted me a picture of you and the baby and I didn't realize it was you at first. I was wondering why on earth Steve was sending me a picture of another woman having a baby. :) It made me laugh. Anyway, we are so excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it and to see what you name her.
Congratulations you guys! I like her hair :)
Congrats! She is beautiful. :)
Congrats Patrick and Nikki! We miss you guys! Sarah would be a good name for her :) she's a beautiful baby! Good luck with the loud vocal chords, we got one of those too :)
Congratulations! She is beautiful, and I can't wait to hear what you decide for her name. Good things await!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you two...and just a little jeaouls. I am so ready to be done! She is beautiful! You guys will be great parents...as long as Patrick isn't involved too much!:) Have fun and Good Luck!
Nicky
Congrats girl!
That is awesome. I am happy for you and Patrick. I miss you. Glad to see you are doing awesome.
Well I finally got a blog if you would like to see it. It is www.craignemo.blogspot.com
ps your blog is cute! I like seeing what is new with you guys. Your girl is darling too!
Love Emily (Breivik)Harris
Post a Comment