Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy First Fathers Day!

I just wanted to put some cute pictures on here of a really good daddy. I know Ellie is only 2 weeks old, but Patrick has shown over an over just how great of a daddy he is going to be. I love you so much babe and am so grateful for all that you do for our family.
First time holding Ellie-June 7, 2010
Proud daddy
Fathers Day June 20, 2010
Patrick loves it when Ellie holds onto his finger. This was exactly one week old June 14, 2010 Snoozing

6 comments:

Alycia said...

What a cute dad! And a sweet little girl!

The Taylor LIfe said...

So cute, I love pictures of Fathers with their daughters. I love the last one where he fell asleep with the snot snorter. I love that thing, and Julie tolerates it very well(when we need to use it), comes in handy. I hope you are adjusting well and getting some sleep! Love the pics.

Kaye and Mike said...

Very sweet photos. Enjoy these times because before you know it they'll be all grown up! I miss my babies sometimes.

Lacey said...

Great pictures and a great post! Ellie is so blessed to have such a wonderful and loving daddy... and mommy too! :) I hope that you guys are getting some sleep and over the sickies in your house. Let me know if there's anything at all we can do for you!

Lynda said...

It was so fun to spend Ellie's first week with you all. Patrick is a good daddy already and you are the best mommy. I hated going home but I love my daily pictures.

Denise said...

LOVE The new family pic. And what a cute little girl...and great daddy too. Can't wait to see her SOON!