Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ellie Nicole

Sorry it has taken me so long to get a name posted on here:) We have known the name for a long time, just never got around to finding the time to post anything on here. I will post the whole story later, but for now, here are some cute pictures of our amazing little girl.
I love this picture so much. This is my favorite way to hold her. She just feels so cuddly and cute. I love it! June 8This is us all packed and ready to go. We left the hospital around 9pm on Wednesday June 9. I can't believe how tiny she is in the carseat. It is crazy to me! I love this outfit. I can't believe how tiny it is and it actually fits. June 11
We are having so much fun with Ellie and can't wait for all that is to come. She is so much fun and such a good little baby girl.

15 comments:

The Taylor LIfe said...

She is so cute, I love the name you picked out. I pulled out some of those newborn diapers the other day and they are so tiny. My how time flies. She is sure a cutie.

Sheena said...

congrats! She's adorable. And her name is too.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

She is so beautiful. I love the name choice too. I still just can't believe that hair.

Lacey said...

She is so tiny and sweet and perfect! I'm glad she likes to cuddle... those babies are the most fun. :) And it sounds like you guys are enjoying being a family of three... yay!

Andrea Campbell said...

It is always crazy how tiny everything is. That is definitely a part of it all that you forget until you have a newborn again. Congrats again!!!

pawlyandsandy said...

So Adorable! I love the socks, soo cute! Love the name too-good pick.

So happy for you guys! :)

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Look at all that hair! Congratulations! She is just a little cutie!

Morgan said...

Congratulations!!! She is SO beautiful.. you are going to love your car seat- we have the same one :-)

Andrea said...

Cute name! Love it! Congratulations!

Ericka said...

wow! Congrats on a gorgeous little girl! And look at that hair! Glad you are enjoying parenthood and love her name :)

Our Family said...

WOWOWOWOWOW! I am so happy happy happy for you all! yay! Let me know when you are up for visitors. We'd love to meet her when you get settled.

Bryce & Cherise said...

I realized right after i hung up yesterday that I didnt ask you about Ellie or how you are doing or Anything!!! She is adorable!! I hope you Are doing well!! If you guys need anything give me a call! Yay for a new baby!!!

Tawny said...

She is so pretty! I love the name too! How fun! Congratulations!

Ang said...

She is adorable! I am so happy for you guys! This is Ang Fairey by the way. :) We have a blog but it is private, if you would like an invite just shoot me an email to angfairey@hotmail.com. Congrats once again, she is beautiful!