Day 1:
We left Logan bright and early...9:00 AM! (Our flight didn't actually leave until 1:55 PM, so we weren't in to big of a rush.) On our way down to the airport, I had a uneasy feeling. I hate it when that happens and you just don't know what is going to happen. Our first flight left on time actually arriving early to Denver. As we were on same plane waiting for more passengers to board, I looked out the window and saw our bags...leaving the plane. We kindly notified the flight attendant, but our bags are green and you can't ever really be too sure which bags are yours. She told us we would be fine and our bags would get to Baltimore with no problems.
After waiting until the last bag came out of the baggage claim, and the belt stopped, we knew what that uneasy feeling was all about. Our bags were nowhere to be found!
We found that this had happened to many others who had also come from Salt Lake. Luckily they came a few hours later on the next flight.




2 comments:
I can't believe they lost your luggage for a few hours. I bet you guys are the first to know it was going to happen before it actually did. By the way did Pappy's parents end up getting the swine flu?
Oh my goodness, that is so not fun. I am glad you saw it happen though so you at least knew where they were. We are so jealous though that you got to go on a trip.
Post a Comment