Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun

We had a great Easter. I don't really have a lot to write, but here are some pictures. I always loved robin eggs and using them for lipstick. I had to do it, even if my lips were blue for quite a while afterwards:) Doesn't it look great!We spent Friday and Saturday at Patrick's families house. It was a lot of fun just hanging out and playing games. Thanks Easter Bunny for the great presents.On Sunday night the Staley's invited us for some egg dying. I think I am a kid at heart cause I love doing fun things that I did growing up...like dying Easter eggs. It is one of my favorite parts of Easter. You get to be really creative. This year I found a sports egg dye kit and just had to get it for Patrick:) It had some really cool shrink things that made the eggs look like basket/base/soccer/football's.Here's the result. Thanks Niki and Jason for a great night.

9 comments:

Krystal said...

those are awesome eggs!!! and I love the blue lipstick. simply wonderful :)

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Those eggs are way cool! I totally did the lip stick thing with the robin eggs too. The Easter Bunny did good for you! I love the cute scrapbook stuff and the movie Marley and Me!

Lacey said...

Your blue lipstick is very stylin'! And your eggs look awesome. Steve also got Quantum of Solace for Easter, and from the look on Patrick's face it looks like they both felt the same way about it. :) See you on Thursday night!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love the blue lipstick! I used to do that too but since I don't really enjoy the actually candy- just the lipstick part- we didn't buy any this year. Your eggs look great too.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

those sportsy eggs look amazing!!! Did you really hand draw all them by hand?!?!? Teach me the trick!!!
COngrats on your new chair! I always wanted to be the winner, and never one!!!! I soo want to sit in that nice comfy chair right now!

Ashlie said...

Wow, those are quite the eggs! I love those. Very stylish. Nice baskets too! Nice job on the chair prize too! That is really nice:) Book Club tonight. You coming?

Anonymous said...

Okay, I love the eggs!! Those flippin rock!

Ericka said...

You guys are great to do the whole egg thing! I love the "sports" eggs too!

jason and michelle clarke said...

You had a great Easter by the looks of the pics. The eggs are neat too!! We hope you are doing good!