Monday, March 30, 2009

And the Winner is...

Meeeeeeeee!!! So I am sitting at work today at my desk, focusing hard at being a good employee, when the radio gets ready to announce the winners for the Fisher Home Furnishing anniversary give-away. When all of the sudden I heard MY name. I was so excited. Yeah!!! Patrick says I am acting like the guy from "A Christmas Story" when he gets the famous 'leg lamp.' Here's what I won. For anyone who is interested, they still have 10 items left to give away. You just stop my Fisher's and grab an entry. You can fill out one per day. Good Luck!!

11 comments:

Dave and Alisha said...

Yeah for you... I hear it and was wondering if it was you.. how cool is that I never win anything but I just might head in there and give it a try.

Andrea said...

that is AMAZING! i drove around and signed up at all of those places last year and won nothing! way to go...what an awesome prize! :)

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Awesome! I am a little jealous! I have been wanting a recliner now that we have a baby!

Our Family said...

Are you kidding!? That's awesome!!!

pawlyandsandy said...

You guys are so lucky. Hey Pappy, we had fun in San Diego with your parents. Sorry we missed you. We'll be down the weekend of May 1st.

Krista Payne said...

I still think that rocks!

Stephen said...

That is seriously, SERIOUSLY so cool! We paid a lot of money for a chair like that... and you won it for free! Congrats! And enjoy. :)

Sarah S said...

WAY COOL Nicole! I'm happy for you!

jason and michelle clarke said...

That is cool that you one. I would have been in disbelief like is that really me, is this really happening. I never win things. So congrats on being the winner!!

Danielle and Brian said...

Are you kiding Nicky!!? Thats totally awesome! I never win anything. How lucky!! and Its beautiful too!

Ericka said...

Congrats! Darren would be sooo jealous since he is always whining about us not having a reclining chair! Now, Patrick can really enjoy his movie collection!