Tuesday, May 26, 2009

D.C. Trip Day 5...10 Days Later

We've been home from our trip to D.C. and the surrounding area for over a week now and we never finished the postings of what we did. I blame Nicky! She took the camera with her to Branson, MO while she hung out with her mom and sisters for a few days and getting her to post anything has been like trying to get a monkey to stop throwing poo! (I've actually never seen a monkey throw poo but I want to see it before I die cause there can be no greater comedy than a happy primate insulting their more intelligent cousins with their own feces.)
The Metro
The Museum of Natural History (Nicky LOVES her Dinosaurs)
The White House

1 comment:

jason and michelle clarke said...

You guys had quit the adventure!! I love the name you gave the rental car tiny turd, and seeing a monkey through poo, you crack us up. Glad you had a great time!!