We were able to go spend the weekend in Salt Lake and attend Time Out for Women at the Maverick Center. My mom, Krista and my friend Jenny Wilson and her mom came and we had a wonderful time. We met up for dinner at the Olive Garden before going on Friday night. Then we headed to our motel and back again Saturday. The theme was Reach Higher! So we decided to "reach higher."
Hilary Weeks was there-AMAZING!!! with the theme song Born to Fly.
I ordered lunch from Costa Vida the night before and Jenny and I literally ran over to get our stuff before the mob of women got there. It was so busy! But the food was yummy and we didn't have to drive anywhere to get it!
We heard so many uplifting speakers and had a great time. It was a much needed retreat and just what I needed to be uplifted! Thanks for the fun weekend girls!





No comments:
Post a Comment