I have been wanting to go the the dinosaur museum since it opened a long time ago, but never had a chance. Ellie got a coupon from the Summer reading program with the library that made it way cheaper to go. We packed up one day with the Wilson's and set out on our adventure!
It was so much fun. They have a tinkering exhibit right now that had a bunch of stuff to explore and see how it works. The kids really liked this part and we had to drag them away to go see the dinosaurs. This was a cool thing that blew air, so the kids could put paper or parachutes in and watch them fly up.
There was a cool sand spinning wheel. It would spin and you could make different designs in it. I really think I need one of these in my house:)
They had blocks-that Ellie, Jade and Kiera would build...and Gavin would knock over! I love Ellie's pose here! They also had a cool sand table that spun around and you could make designs(it looked like a crepe warmer), and a shadow room where you could pose and it would flash and leave your shadow on the wall. I thought this was super cool!
They had blocks-that Ellie, Jade and Kiera would build...and Gavin would knock over! I love Ellie's pose here! They also had a cool sand table that spun around and you could make designs(it looked like a crepe warmer), and a shadow room where you could pose and it would flash and leave your shadow on the wall. I thought this was super cool!
Learning about fossils
Gavin looks so tiny here compared to the huge dinosaur
He kept on roaring everywhere we would go. It was so cute!
The kids had fun rearranging this dinosaur. You could take off the parts and make a new dinosaur.
This room had puzzles on magnets that the girls liked to put together
Cute little family of mine
There was sand table room that had tons of little dinosaurs that the kids could look for in the sand and water. They LOVED this room....Gavin tried to eat it...
We all piled onto this scale to see if we could reach the weight of a dinosaur. I think we finally made it with some people from another group.
Ride 'em cowboy(dino boy?)
I love that Ellie looks so worried about the dinosaur
Seriously huge shark that Ellie and Gavin both really liked!
I love all of Ellie's silly faces!
Gavin kept roaring here too!
Seriously huge shark that Ellie and Gavin both really liked!
I love all of Ellie's silly faces!
Gavin kept roaring here too!
At the very end they have a room that you can dig up dinosaurs in the sand.
We could have spend so much more time here, but we were all tired and it was getting late. After at least a half hour, we dragged them away.
We could have spend so much more time here, but we were all tired and it was getting late. After at least a half hour, we dragged them away.
We had such a great time with our friends and are so grateful that we were able to venture up the the dinosaur museum and learn all about them!






No comments:
Post a Comment