Monday, November 12, 2012

Rocks Springs Girls Week

November 7-12, 2012
We were able to head up to Rock Springs to spend some with Aunt Jenni and Aunt Lisa and family.  Judy, Kati, Griffin, Ellie, Gavin and I drove up Wednesday night to beat a big snow storm.  I didn't take near as many pictures as I should have, but we had a great time and so much fun to spend some time away with the girls!  We went to Emma's hockey game. November 10, 2012
Ellie had so much fun with Olivia, Izzy and Emma.  Here she is in the bath.  Izzy, Ellie, Emma
 Gavin also had a bath.  I was so glad Aunt Jenni wanted to do it since I am not so good with him without a baby tub:)
 Griffin and Gavin had lots of time playing together.
 And they had tons of love from the girls...Especially Izzy
And lots of time to spend with Grandma/Aunt Judy
 Ellie Gavin and I had a sleep over every night.  We couldn't quite convince Ellie to sleep in Emma's room.  Next time!

 Emma, Izzy and Gavin
Olivia and Gavin
 While we were away, Patrick took the time to clean up and box up some of the toys in Ellie and Gavin's room.  It was so packed in there that we decided we didn't need to have so much out.  Looks so good!

We are sure glad we were able to spend some time together and can't wait to do it again!


No comments: