Ellie loves to 'help' when we are packing to go anywhere...or when we are unpacking. It is her favorite place to play:) She really likes to play in suitcases when they are completely empty too. She cracks me up every time I try to pack. November 17, 2012
Ellie tried powdered donuts the other night. I always think it is fun when she tries something new. Especially when it is a little messy. She thinks it's pretty funny to see it all over her face too. November 20, 2012
Lately Ellie has been sneaking in to my moms room to sleep at night. I think this is happening because Gavin joined our family:) I wouldn't mind if is wasn't every night and keeping my mom up. Plus Ellie has been not quite as happy. So, we have been checking on her when we hear her up to try to help her stay in her bed or come and get us if she needs something. Patrick when in tonight to check on her and couldn't find her. Every time this happens for a split second you kind of panic wondering where she is or if something has happened to her. Then you realize that you need to look around.
We found her like this. It is good that he didn't accidentally step on her when he went in. It was amazing to me that she fell asleep on the floor, because she hardly ever falls asleep like this. If she gets out of bed she always makes it back to her bed or to our bed...or with my mom. She is so funny and must have been extra tired. I love her so much! November 27, 2012




No comments:
Post a Comment