Monday, February 11, 2013

Ellie's First Trip to the Dentist!

 February 11, 2013

Ellie had her first trip to the dentist today.  She did awesome!  I am so proud of her.  We checked out some books from the library about the dentist and explained everything to her.  She was excited to go because she knew that she would get a new toothbrush and a toy.  I took her to Dr. Nathan Smith in Pleasant Grove.  He was really nice and I liked the office and staff.  When we first walked in they said we didn't need to take x-rays if she was too nervous and she stepped right up and said she would.  She didn't love the x-rays because of the thing they stick in your mouth, but did really well.  Then they took her back to her chair and let her pick a movie.  She watched Tangled:)  
They even have little sunglasses to wear for when the light comes on and is bright in there eyes.  
She let them clean and floss her teeth and even did fluoride.  Her teeth look great and very healthy.  Afterwards, she picked out a Cinderella toothbrush and a sticky hand. 

1 comment:

Cassidy&Dustin said...

I am so jealous! I hope Miles is better than Rylee when it comes to taking him to the dentist.