Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Valentines Day

This year I decided it would be fun to have a little bag for Ellie each day in February leading up to Valentines. It was fun to be able to have her come down and get a little gift. Here are some of the days.Window stickers-these came off and on over and over throughout the month:)Coloring book and crayon roll(I finally got around to making this and love how it turned out)We made cookies one day. Ellie had a great time doing this. She enjoyed decorating them, and especially enjoyed eating them. She was showing us just how messy her hands were.
I found this little butterfly that you wind up and it goes forward and flaps its wings. Huge hit.We made Valentines cards for Grandparents and Daddy. Got this idea from a friend last year:) thanks Alycia! I did a few other things that I didn't get pictures of:( We also had some great packages come in the mail. Thanks Grandma's and Aunt Krista! Ellie LOVES getting things in the mail. She gets super excited. Once we were even leaving to go someone and there was a box on the doorstep. We had to come back in and make sure to open it up to see what was inside. She's a funny girl. Daddy also brought Ellie home a flower for Valentines day. She was so excited and loved smelling it. Patrick brought me the pretties flowers also. He is such a great husband. I made some yummy strawberries filled with cheesecake!

1 comment:

Alycia said...

Your card turned out way cute! Love it! And those cheesecake strawberries look delish! You'll have to share the recipe with me.