Ellie and I did a water babies swim class July 5-15. She learned how to blow bubbles,

kick, hold onto the side and do 'monkey arms' around the side,

jump off(fall into my arms from sitting) the side of the pool, bounce in the shallow part of the pool and go under water. It was lots of fun to be able to go and have her get used to the water and not be scared to go under. I thought it was really good that they try to teach things that will help them be able to save themselves if they were to fall into the water, bouncing when you touch the bottom of the pool, blowing out under water and monkey arms to a ladder. Uncle Eric came up during the second week and Grandma Judy got some pictures for us.
It was a fun class!
2 comments:
Aw, so fun!! I am glad you guys loved it. I did swimming lessons with Mersadie last summer, but we just didn't have the time this summer...I was bummed because I wanted Jalie to do a water baby class too! :-( But those pictures are so cute. ;-) I love them!
I have really wanted to do this with the boys. They have NO FEAR of the water and is scares me to death. Unfortunately, a parent has to be in the pool with them and I am only one. And now I have a 3rd...
Post a Comment