Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Star Valley

This last weekend(Aug 13, 2011) we took a little trip up to Star Valley, WY to spend some time with some cousins and family. Patrick dad is from Star Valley and we love it up there. We decided it would be fun to camp out in grandma's yard. Kati and Mike also camped out with us. We got to break in our new tent, and LOVE it! Ours is the blue one and it's big enough for us to have Ellie's pack n play set up.I am so glad we got it! It was really cold at night, so we had Ellie sleep inside with Patrick's parents. I really wanted to see how she would do camping so we could go again and not be worried about her waking everybody up, but, it really was way too cold for her. Sunday Ellie was so tired. She fell asleep on the way home from church and when I moved her to the tent, she didn't even wake up! She's so cute! I didn't get any pictures of all of us just hanging out, but here is our set up and we had a really great weekend! We did get some family pictures done spur of the moment and I will post some of them when I get them...if I remember:)

2 comments:

Brooke Carroll said...

I am so jealous you guys got to go to Star Valley. I haven't been there since grandma's funeral, and only been able to make it there twice in 6 years! We are about 8 or 9 hours away, so I am SO sad...wish I could go there too! But so glad it was fun. Star Valley is so beautiful!!!

Krystal said...

I have family living in Star Valley! My uncle is a bishop up there.

Looks like camping was fun!