- Getting into everything! She is so curious, and can now open cupboards and drawers...and the toilet seat. Let's just say we always have the bathroom door shut! She loves to get into the pots and pans drawer or the towel/hot pad drawer while I am cooking dinner.
- She is a climbing maniac! She loves playing on stairs and is super fast at going up. She still won't go down backwards, but has a great technique of going down forward by squatting and scooting. She has only fallen 2 times and it was only 3 stairs. She also likes to climb over people. She will choose to climb over the top of your face, rather than take the extra 2 steps to go around your head. It is hilarious!
- She is walking all over the place and starting to run. She is really fast and loves to have us try to catch her.
- Ellie is still a great night sleeper. She has been really fighting her naps lately. I think she is wanting to go down to one nap, but I have been fighting it. I guess I will probably have to give in very soon.
- She has 2 bottom teeth and 3 top teeth. She got the front right top tooth and the one to the right of it. Then she got the other front top tooth and is getting the one to the left of it right now.
- She doesn't like many vegi's. She will eat peas, corn, green beans and tomatoes. Other than that it is hit and miss with vegi's. She LOVES fruit and will eat most everything. Her favorites are still blueberries and bananas.
- She is saying a lot more words now. She says mama, dada, Eric(comes out eeeec), doggie, more, up, she tries to say her own name, milk(comes out mil mi)
- She loves animals and does a lot of animal noise. She will do a cow, chicken, kitty( a really high squeal), doggie, elephant, duck(she ties to do donald duck with this one and then will start coughing and coughing), pig(she snorts)
- She still sleeps in crazy positions, usually I find her with feet or hands out of the crib bars. She is so funny because she always tries to sleep sideways in the crib and it makes her so squished up.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011
14 Months
I never posted about Ellie at 14 Months, so here goes! Ellie was 14 months on August 7th. I seriously can't believe where the time is going! Ellie is such a happy smiley little girl and very social. She loves people and likes to be the center of attention(she gets this from her dad!) Here are some things she is doing right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That picture kills me, I love it! She sounds SO fun, I am glad you guys are enjoying her so much. She is such a little cutie!
That's too cute! She is a doll!
Post a Comment