Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Our Little Animal Lover
Ellie loves(huge understatement) animals! Especially dogs. Well, the other day, we turned on the movie Bolt for her to watch the dogs on the computer. Now every time we come near the computer, she points the chair and squeals. Here she is super excited about Bolt. She also loves to watch the first part of Rio where all the birds are singing and dancing.(I promise I don't just put her in front of the tv all day long, I just thought this was so cute that she gets so excited about it):) August 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh my, you guys sound JUST like us. We LOVE Rio, and also Bolt! And guess what...Jalie is a HUGE animal lover too, she is obsessed with them! Mersadie never really loved them that much, but Jalie adores them (she will be the one that asks us for a puppy someday, I am sure!) She loves saying, "woof, woof!" And I know I say this over and over, but Ellie is SO CUTE. ;-)
Lydia loves animals too!! You should go to You Tube and search for the Baby Einstein version of Old McDonald. They show lots of different animals. Lydia squealed through the entire thing. I am sure Ellie will have a similar reaction. I can't believe how big she is getting! I wish we still lived closer so Lydia and Ellie could play.
Post a Comment