Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Feeding the Geese

August 20, 2011-We took Ellie up to feed the geese at 1st dam. I had heard that they were quite mean geese and had no problem coming up to you and 'attacking,' so we were a little apprehensive to take Ellie up, but decided it would be fun anyways. I think we must have been lucky, because they were not aggressive at all and although they came right up to us, they didn't get too close. Ellie thought it was a riot being so close to these huge birds. Then Patrick and Ellie skipped....threw....rocked into the water. She was not real happy when we decided it was time to leave:( I am glad she had a good time though and we will have to do it again soon.

5 comments:

Denise said...

Love that I KNOW this little girl..and hopefully she knows me too. Love the pics!

Lynda said...

She is such a cutie. Looking forward to seeing you both tomorrow!

emo said...

You a darling girl! How fun :)

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Oh we miss first dam! The geese are so funny there. Can't believe how big Ellie is getting, it was good to see you guys at the fair a few weeks ago!

Lacey said...

Looks like so much fun! We are totally going to need to do that sometime. :)