Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Ear Infection and A Cold
I have to say I think Summer colds are the worst. Colds are never good, but in the Summer it is so hard to want to stay in. Last week Ellie started having a really runny nose. We kind of thought it might be allergies since she had been outside tons, but I wasn't really sure. Monday morning she woke up with really green snot(Too much info?:)) She was super clingy and really ornery. I felt so bad for her and could just tell something was wrong, but I hate taking her to the dr for a cold....She started really pulling on her left ear around 3pm and I decided that I would just call. They wanted me to come in and we set an appt for 5:45pm. Luckily it was our dr staying late, so we were able to see him! I am so glad I took her in now, because she does have an ear infection and a little cold:( She is just miserable and I feel so bad when she feels sick! She is now on Amoxocillin and will hopefully be feeling better really soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I feel ya! Both our girls got a nasty cold this last week too, and Nate and I got it as well. Jalie had green snot too, so it was yucky! Hope she is feeling better by now. Getting sick is so rough on them!
Post a Comment