Friday, November 19, 2010

Family Pictures

We had these taken at the end of September, and I keep meaning to post them, but haven't gotten around to it. Our friend Jenny took them. She did a great job and has many other great pictures on her website. I like so many of them, there will be a lot of pictures!

8 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love your pictures! That little one is adorable. I am so glad I got to meet her last week! It was fun to see you.

bobandhaley said...

So Cute!

Austin Christina Cranney said...

those are way cute! she actually took some pictures of Molly for us, she is way good!

Lacey said...

I really love the pictures... Ellie is just so stinkin' cute, and you have such a good looking family. :)

Lynda said...

I think she may resemble her grandmother! So cute.

The Smith's said...

These are so cute! I just love how much she looks like the two of you. So much fun!!!

pawlyandsandy said...

oh, she caught some cute smiles on Ellie. I like the close head shot of all of you, and the one where you're looking behind at the camera. very cute! Excited to see you guys!!

Alycia said...

Way cute--they turned out good!