Friday, July 9, 2010

Photo Shoot

I just wanted to post the cute pictures we had taken of Ellie at exactly one week old. My friend Krista took the pictures. We absolutely love them. Here is her website if you are interested in having her take some pictures for you. Krista Payne Photography She does a great job and is great to work with as well. I love that she caught a smile on camera. Patrick's brothers gave us this hat for Ellie. Isn't she just so cute! I also made this announcement, but since most of you check out my blog, I won't send them all out:)

11 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

All i can say is.. Oh. My. Goodness! She is so stinking cute and I Love your pictures!!!! I wish I could meet her in person. Maybe someday.

Stephen said...

I love love love these! You are such a good looking little family, and she is beyond beautiful. I think the one of her smiling in the headbands and tutu is my a absolute favorite! Awwwwww!

Stephen said...

PS I know it says Steve, but you know it's really Lacey, right? :)

Dave and Alisha said...

Very, Very cute!!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Soooooo beautiful!!! Ahh I love them. She is adorable. And you look fantastic Nicky!

Jake and Courtney Larsen said...

Dang cute pic! i love the one of you and her... so precious!

Sarah S said...

She is so beautiful!

Andrea said...

Love, love, love them. Sooooo cute! She really does a great job!

Shaun and Emily said...

I hadn't checked in to see how you guys were doing for awhile. Your little girl is so precious. Congratulations! We are so happy for you. I love your pictures so much. I wish I had gotten some like that of our little girl when she was born.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I lOVE These photos! She is sooo cute! OHHH Love the little tutu's! SOO CUTE!!!! Congrats!

Bryce & Cherise said...

she is sooo adorable! Love the pictures!