I take so many pictures of little Ellie, but don't have a ton of new stuff to post about. She is just growing so quickly and so darn cute. She is finding her voice a lot lately and is really starting to focus and follow objects. I love it when she looks right at me and gets a huge smile. It's gotta be one of the best feelings in the world!
July 30-My mom made this little dress. Didn't she do an amazing job! I have a larger one to in yellow that I am excited for her to wear.

July 28-I had to take this one cause she loves sleeping on the
boppy. Ellie is a really good sleeper at night, but during the day she fights it as long as possible. She sleeps great in my arms...which I love...but I just can't seem to get anything done like that. The
boppy has really helped.

July 26-Don't I just look so
stinkin comfy. I love this toy. I sit under it and just look at everything.

July 23-Patrick put Ellie on the couch for tummy time and she fell asleep in a couple minutes. She loves being on her tummy. I didn't get a picture, but she eventually stuck her bum in the air. It was awesome and I found out the Patrick used to sleep like that as a kid:)

July 23-I love this picture of Ellie in the tub. She really likes bath time, but we had sort of woken her up for this bath and she doesn't look too happy.

July 22-My friend Courtney gave us this outfit. It is adorable and so lightweight for summertime as well.

July 21-My friend Shauna gave this to me. You can't see it, but there are cute ruffles on the bum!

July 20-My friend Erin gave Ellie this outfit. I love the little
capris.

I love being a mom and being able to stay at home with this little girl. She is so much fun and I can't imagine going back to work. I am so grateful for Patrick and all he does willingly to support our family and make it possible for me to stay home. Thanks babe!
1 comment:
Many things about motherhood are the "best feeling in the world!" I'm so glad you are loving it so much. Ellie is a doll baby....wish I could be there this weekend with you all.
Post a Comment