While we were in Illinois a couple weeks ago, my sister made some vinyl letters for me. Our neighbor Jason cut some blocks for us. Thanks Jason. This weekend I painted them. Here's the finished product. I especially love the spider and pumpkin. I can't decide which way I like them set up, I am leaning to just the one row, but let me know what you guys think.
11 comments:
How cute! I just love Halloween decorations. I can't decide which way I like the blocks. So sorry I am no help on that one!
You are so creative!! I love the blocks!! They are super cute!
Cute! I love doing blocks! And I think I agree with you. I like the straight line.
So cute!! I want cute stuff like that in my house! I can't ever think of cute things to do. This gives me an idea. Thanks for sharing!
I SO LOVE YOUR BLOCKS!!! Where can I get some vinyl letters? I'm crazy jealous - you better watch out!
Nicky,
Wow...they turned out SO great! I think I like the single line because the black and white actually go black then white....and with them on top of one another the oranges are on the oranges...etc. You get the picture. I LOVE them regardless of how you put them.
Oh...and this is by me, Denise, and I don't know how to get it to publish my name without a long sign up process. Maybe I WILL start this blogging thing so I can leave you messages on YOURS. Love you...Ne
the blocks looks great! I love how you always decorate your house, it's so warm and inviting! We need to put up decoration! I like the block stacked and I think they'd look great on the shelf in your dining room. but they also look great on you entertainment center!
I like them in the straight line. Those look really good! I love to see your random creativeness whether it be bird baths or blocks!
I agree with cassandra and say that i like them stacked. they do look super cute either way though.
Super cute decorations! Though not a crafty person myself, I love enjoying the work of others. Yay for fall and all the holidays on the way!
That is so cute! I want a set!!! :) I think I am voting for the stacked look because you notice it more.
Post a Comment