Hey Patrick, My Dad shared the funniest story with me last weekend about your Dad making him kneel down for a prayer. My Dad has had knee problems and we all get a kick out of seeing him try to stand back up. I told my Dad I had just found your blog and I thought I would share the funny! Sure is good to see what's new with you. Happy Halloween!
Looks really good. I'm jealous that we didn't get to go to your Halloween Tradition. I also apologize... I laughed out loud at your e-mail even though you told me not to. I had to. It was that funny. E-mail coming soon!
I like the sign, it looks great!! your party sounds like it was fun. Those caramel apples look so YUMMY. I like your halloween blocks too they are cute! Hope you guys are doing good. We need to stop by and say hi to you sometime.
5 comments:
I love it!! I'm hoping to get something like that made for us for Christmas. We'll see how it works out. . . .
Hey Patrick, My Dad shared the funniest story with me last weekend about your Dad making him kneel down for a prayer. My Dad has had knee problems and we all get a kick out of seeing him try to stand back up. I told my Dad I had just found your blog and I thought I would share the funny! Sure is good to see what's new with you. Happy Halloween!
Looks really good. I'm jealous that we didn't get to go to your Halloween Tradition. I also apologize... I laughed out loud at your e-mail even though you told me not to. I had to. It was that funny. E-mail coming soon!
I like the sign, it looks great!! your party sounds like it was fun. Those caramel apples look so YUMMY. I like your halloween blocks too they are cute! Hope you guys are doing good. We need to stop by and say hi to you sometime.
I love that, I think it is perfect!
Post a Comment