I had such a great time hanging out with my mom. Patrick says all the time that we are so much alike and I am really glad for that. I love hanging out with my mom because we like to do many of the same things. I know that she will always have the answer and she is there to listen to me...even when I have nothing to say. I love you more than...
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Mom's are great!
A couple of weeks ago we went down to visit our families for Mother's Day. We spent Saturday at my parents house. My mom and I decided to go to 'The Holy Cow Boutique.' We found a really great sign that says Spring. I love the bright colors, it really makes it feel like Spring, even if it isn't quite like that in Logan yet.
I had such a great time hanging out with my mom. Patrick says all the time that we are so much alike and I am really glad for that. I love hanging out with my mom because we like to do many of the same things. I know that she will always have the answer and she is there to listen to me...even when I have nothing to say. I love you more than...
I had such a great time hanging out with my mom. Patrick says all the time that we are so much alike and I am really glad for that. I love hanging out with my mom because we like to do many of the same things. I know that she will always have the answer and she is there to listen to me...even when I have nothing to say. I love you more than...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Your mom sounds amazing. Aren't we so blessed to have mothers in our lives? Especially when they're so cool and can relate to us in ways that no one else can.
Love the cute Spring blocks, by the way!
nicky, I also like the spring blocks. That's great that you get along with your mom so well, it makes it fun. I also added you guys to our blog, thanks for posting a comment about the dinner party.It was fun!
Post a Comment